News and Updates
Nov 8, 2013
Easter Dirt Cake
Easter Oreo Dirt Cake - a creamy and delicious Easter dessert filled with oreos, pudding, cool whip, cream cheese, and powdered sugar that everyone will love to decorate and eat!
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 8 oz. bar Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large container Cool Whip or 16 oz. whipping cream
- 2 boxes Instant White Chocolate or Pudding Mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Easter candy Pepp bunnies, edible grass, candy Easter eggs
Crush ⅔ package of Oreos and place in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Set aside.
Mix cream cheese and margarine (or butter) until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar and fold in whipped topping. Set aside.
In a separate bowl mix pudding, milk and vanilla. Fold this mixture in with the cream cheese mixture.
Pour over crumb mixture.
Sprinkle with the reserve crushed Oreos. Let set for a few hours and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Right before serving, top with bunny Peeps, edible grass and Candy Easter Eggs.